The next Annual Show and Bourse is scheduled for January 13, 2024 at the Branlynn Community Centre on Brantwood Park Road in Brantford from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm. The public is invited to attend and participate in the events during the Show. There is wheelchair access at the site. The following are available at the Show:
- Free parking at the rear of the building,
- Free admission for all attendees,
- Thirteen (13) stamp dealers who sell and buy stamps and related material,
- Brantford Stamp Club Sales Circuit books (stamps that members are selling from around the world),
- One (1) silent auction at 12:00 pm (noon),
- Door prizes are available after the purchase of a ticket,
- Youth booth with free stamps for all attendees 18 years old and younger,
- Snack counter with coffee, cold drinks and snacks (donuts, muffins, etc.), no lunch provided and
- Unfortunately, stamp exhibits are not available at the 2023 Show.
For general Show information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The show location is
Brantwood Community Centre,
238 Brantwood Park Road,
Brantford, ON N3P 1N9
Access to the Show is via the rear door at the back of the building. Dealers can park around the east end at the back and enter via the back door.
Dealers attending the 2023 Show.
Jim Allen, Lindsey ON, 705-878-5994, email@example.com
Hugh Anderson, Oakville ON, 905-842-2143, choochoo@1Star.ca
Brian Cutler, Windsor, ON, 519-563-7699, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanley Doktor, Toronto ON, 416-536-2954
Frank Hoyles, Blenheim ON, 519-676-8925, email@example.com
Bill Longley, Waterdown ON, 905-690-3598, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne May, Stoney Creek ON, email@example.com
Lee Mrkonjic, Toronto ON, 647-377-0131, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mario Rapa, London ON, 519-702-8609, email@example.com
Joe Servos, Puslinch ON, firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Simon, Hamilton ON, 289-925-5343, email@example.com
Peter Wheatley, Foxborough ON, 613-962-8489, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Workman, St. Catharines ON, 905-935-7400, email@example.com
Silent auctions are generally held prior to each meeting (close about 7:45 pm). There are some exceptions such as the meeting when the major auction is scheduled and the special meetings. See the meeting schedule for details.
This is an opportunity for members to submit items at the start of the meeting that are no longer required in their collection. Only members can submit items for the silent auction.