The next Annual Show and Bourse is scheduled for January 13, 2024 at the Branlynn Community Centre on Brantwood Park Road in Brantford from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm. The public is invited to attend and participate in the events during the Show. There is wheelchair access at the site. The following are available at the Show:
- Free parking at the rear of the building,
- Free admission for all attendees,
- Twelve (12) stamp dealers who sell and buy stamps and related material,
- Brantford Stamp Club Sales Circuit books (stamps that members are selling from around the world),
- One (1) silent auction at 12:30 pm,
- Door prizes are available after the purchase of a ticket,
- Youth booth with free stamps for all attendees 18 years old and younger,
- Snack counter with coffee, cold drinks and snacks (donuts, muffins, etc.), no lunch provided and
- Unfortunately, stamp exhibits are not available at the 2023 Show.
For general Show information contact Paul James:
Phone: (519) 751-3513
Mail: Brantford Stamp Club, c/o Mr. Paul James, 35 – 19 Hanlon Place, Paris, ON N3L 4E7
If you are interested in exhibiting at a future Show, then please contact Bob Anderson for an entry form. Note that there is no provision for exhibits at the January 14 2023 Show.
Phone: (519) 754-1305
Mail: Brantford Stamp Club, c/o Mr. Bob Anderson, 26-24 Hardy Rd., Brantford, ON N3T 5K6
The show location is
Brantwood Community Centre,
238 Brantwood Park Road,
Brantford, ON N3P 1N9
Access to the Show is via the rear door at the back of the building. Dealers can park around the east end at the back and enter via the back door.
Dealers who attended the 2023 Show. Dealers for the 2024 Show will be updated in December 2023.
Jim Allen, Lindsey ON, 705-878-5994, email@example.com
Hugh Anderson, Oakville ON, 905-842-2143, choochoo@1Star.ca
Brian Cutler, Windsor, ON, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Deyell, Dorchester ON, 519-268-3334, email@example.com
Stanley Doktor, Toronto ON, 416-536-2954
Frank Hoyles, Blenheim ON, 519-676-8925, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivan Killins, Ancaster ON, 905-679-6376, email@example.com
Bill Longley, Waterdown ON, 905-690-3598, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne May, Stoney Creek ON, email@example.com
Joe Servos, Puslinch ON, firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Simon, Hamilton ON, 289-925-5343, email@example.com
Ron Workman, St. Catharines ON, 905-935-7400, firstname.lastname@example.org
Silent auctions are generally held prior to each meeting (close about 7:45 pm). There are some exceptions such as the meeting when the major auction is scheduled and the special meetings. See the meeting schedule for details.
This is an opportunity for members to submit items at the start of the meeting that are no longer required in their collection. Only members can submit items for the silent auction.